Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Anyone have any PKCS #11 3.0 applications or modules ready?

Apologies formatting has gone a bit Strange.

12.60  release we now have
Edwards Key objects Ed25519
Montgomery key objects X25519
EDDSA signature mechs  according to V3

Next major release 12.70
CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP_KWP

Thanks
Hamish

Hamish Cameron
Chief Feature Lead
Tel: +44 1223 723624
Mob: +44 7964 130332
nCipher Security
One Station Square
Cambridge CB1 2GA
United Kingdom

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron, Hamish
Sent: 16 September 2020 09:06
To: 'Robert Relyea' <rrelyea@REDHAT.COM>; pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Bob,

This is probably a bit late now nCipher has have implemented some V3 mechanism such as the Edwards Key objects Ed25519 Montgomery key objects X25519 EDDSA signature mechs  according to V3 we intend to implement  which are available in security world software 12.60  in the next major release  CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP_KWP

Thanks
Hamish