Subject: Re: Proposed New Work Item: XMSS(MT) in PKCS#11

On 9/29/20 10:20 AM, Philip Lafrance wrote:

Greetings all,

Attached is a proposal for enabling the XMSS and XMSS-MT signature schemes in PKCS#11. The proposal closely follows that of the HSS proposal recent accepted into 3.1.

Apologies for getting this in so late, September has been surprisingly busy.

Please review and comment at your leisure!

Best regards,

Philip Lafrance

P.S: During drafting this doc, we realized that there is a very slight error in the HSS proposal’s citations. It references NIST SP 802-208, where the correct reference is NIST SP 800-208.

Philip, lease remove all the constants at the end until you get new ones allocated by me. (you can change them to TBD)

Thanks.

bob