Subject: Updated XMSS Proposal

Greetings all,

Attached is the updated version of the XMSS/MT proposal.

Added the new identifiers and resolved existing conflicts.

Fixed some typos and corrected some values (public key is 4 + 2*N bytes, not 28 + 2*N bytes)

Added a table to 1.1.3 and fixed table numbering

The new changes do not completely resolve Daniel’s comments, but upon thinking about it a bit more, the way it currently is seems to be the best approach to me. Because RFC 8391 fixes the WOTS+ parameters across all XMSS/MT parameter sets, it doesn’t make sense to me to define the WOTS+ parameters separately in the XMSS public key. Perhaps this warrants further discussion?

Best regards all,

Philip Lafrance