Subject: Your CSD01 for PKCS #11 Profiles v3.1 is now available (issue noted)

Happy New Year PKCS11 TC members!

Your request to publish PKCS #11 Profiles v3.1 CSD01 is complete.

Issue noted:
- During publication, we noted that all four links to the "test case" XML files from Section 5 are broken due to the inconsistency of "testcases" vs. "test-cases" in the URLs. Also, the reference to these files on the front page uses the term "header files" - is this still accurate?

You can access the files at:

PKCS #11 Profiles Version 3.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

https://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-profiles/v3.1/csd01/pkcs11-profiles-v3.1-csd01.docx
https://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-profiles/v3.1/csd01/pkcs11-profiles-v3.1-csd01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-profiles/v3.1/csd01/pkcs11-profiles-v3.1-csd01.pdf
PKCS #11 header files: https://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-profiles/v3.1/csd01/test-cases/

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--

Paul Knight