Subject: Mail test

Hi Tony,

After today’s meeting I notice that I do not seem to be receiving mails from the group. I did not get the invite for the current meeting or see the last two about HSS wonder if this was something Oasis end. I will check Entrust end.
Thanks
Hamish

Hamish Cameron
Snr Engineering Manager, Data Protection Solutions
O: +44 1223 723624   M: +44 7964 130332
Hamish.cameron@entrust.com