Subject: PKCS#11 - Minutes 16-March-2022

Hi Folks,

The minutes from the last meeting are available for review at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes20220316

Please note that there was a lot of discussion regarding the 3.2 Work Items and deferred actions from 3.1. It would be appreciated if you could quickly run through these items (Repeated here) And check that I have captured these items correctly. There was a lot of back and forth discussion on some items and while I was taking notes during the call I am not sure I captured everything correctly. Bob has also noted that he intends to go into detail for some of these items an the next meeting and so be prepared to discuss these items at the next meeting on 30-March-2022

3.2 Work Items

Deferred Items from 3.1
Please do let me know if you spot any errors.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Scott
E: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com