Subject: We need you to re-approve the PKCS11 Specification v3.1 - the current one is incomplete

Members of the PKCS11 TC,Â

Paul started work on publishing the PKCS 11 Specification v3.1 files but realized that only the DOCX file was approved. The approval did not include the header files that were previously a part of the spec. This also happened on V3.0 and we had to do a kludge - a red alert on the cover page telling people that the header files included were out of date.Â

Please put together a new ZIP file containing all the component parts that have to be published together as the CS. I will run a new SMV to approve it and then we can return to its publication.Â

Thanks for your help,Â

/chet

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward