Subject: TLS 1.2 Extended Master Secret?

It’s my understanding that FIPS 140-3 only allows TLS 1.2 implementations that use the extended master secret construction. I think this can be accomplished in PKCS#11 by using/abusing the CKM_TLS12_KDF mechanism with appropriate input. Is that the intent?

Sincerely,

Jonathan

Jonathan Schulze-Hewett

Vice President of Development