pki-askvendors message

Subject: Items agreed to

In private email, I have agreed with Shivangi Nadkarni
that:

1) Because of time differences, the Ask Vendors SC won't
    hold regular meetings. Instead, we'll work by email.

2) The Implementation Plan previously posted looks fine.
    The only thing that should be changed in it are the
    dates. For now, we'll just proceed without updating
    the dates.

We'll try to use the SC list for our correspondence
from now on so that people can easily monitor the
SC's progress through the archives.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature