pki-askvendors message

Subject: Revised (almost final?) survey

I have posted a revised version of our survey
on our web site at this URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-askvendors/download.php/7027/ask-vendors-survey-20040601.txt

This version includes all the changes we discussed.
If you want to review it, feel free. I am now working
on the vendor list, adding email addresses. I hope
to be ready to send the survey out this week.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature