pki-askvendors message

Subject: Sent out surveys today!

As promised, I sent out the PKI Ask Vendors survey
today to the 48 email and document signing or office
vendors listed on our vendor list. So far, I have
received one full response and several responses
saying that people are working on it and will respond.

I'll keep you posted on our progress. Let's hope
we get a good response. I'll do a round of reminders
next week to prod things along and start tabulating
results on September 20. Of course, some vendors may
take longer than 2 weeks to respond but I hope we'll
have some decent preliminary results by then.

Thanks,

Steve