pki-comment message

Subject: RE: [pki-comment] Secure your PKI Forum Membership & Contact Info

It has been a true pleasure working with you, Lisa, and I just wanted to express my deep personal gratitude for all of your untiring efforts to promote public key technology and PKI over the years.  Although you will be departing the PKI world, I know that you will be entering a far more delicious one, and I look forward to purchasing your digitally-signed bottles of wine (just put the signed hash on the label!).  Very best to you, and as we used to say in the Navy, Fair Winds and Following Seas -- Rich

Richard A. Guida
Director, Information Security (Medical Devices and Diagnostics)

Johnson & Johnson
One J&J Plaza, Room WH6132
New Brunswick, New Jersey  08933

E-mail: rguida@corus.jnj.com
Office:  732 524 3785

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa J. Pretty [mailto:lisa@prettysmith.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 3:01 PM
To: pki-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear PKI Forum Members,

As many of you know, I am retiring from the PKI world to focus on my vineyard & winery in the central coast of California (www.prettysmith.com).  This will be my last email to you and I wish you all well and hope to see PKI widely deployed in the next couple of years.

I have attached a copy of an email sent out by Scott McGrath of OASIS.  It is very important that the primary contact for your organziation complete the on-line OASIS membership application if you have not yet done so.  All memebrs in good standing have a paid membership; however, until you agree to OASIS membership terms (by completing the on-line form) your membership will not be activitated.

Here are a few contacts for you going forward:
IT Issues: webmaster@oasis-open.org
Membership services: scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
General Questions: info@pkiforum.org
PR/Marketing Opportunities: "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>