pki-comment message

Subject: Re: [pki-comment] PKI/OASIS Progress

Terry, congratulations for taking this on.  Met with Wells folks the other
day to discuss Elenore, very interesting.  In any event, prefer end of
March to middle of March, the INFOSEC World Conference conflicts with first
set of dates which will pull many of the same folks.  East Coast is
prefered, unfortunately I am not in a position to host, but perhaps could
do so later in the year.  Cheers, ch

leahyt@WellsFargo.COM on 11/14/2002 07:21:12 PM