pki-comment message

Subject: RE: [pki-comment]

Allesandro,

Thank you for contacting the PKI TC list.  Your area of interest is very broad.  I suggest starting with the resources at www.pkiforum.org now maintained by the OASIS PKI Members Section, as well as resources at http://csrc.nist.gov )the U.S. National Institutes of Standards and Technology, Computer secuirity Division, which has a lot of material regarding PKI. Vulnerabilities exist with PKI as with any infrastructure...the more interesting question in my opinion is how to address these vulnerabilities, and perhaps some of the resource links can help you.

John
John T. Sabo
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198

-----Original Message-----
From: Alessandro Sbaglia [mailto:asbaglia@fub.it]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 3:22 AM
To: pki-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pki-comment]

Hi,
           I am graduating  in engineering telecommunications and I am
developing a thesis regarding the PKI and particularly to its vulnerabilities.
There would be extremely thankful if you had information about PKIs or to tell
me
whether to be able to retrieve information on the PKIs and his/her
vulnerabilities.
THANKS!
Kindest regards.
Alessandro

P.S.:I am Italian and I don't know very well the English excused me!