pki-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: alain.provencher@ccra-adrc.gc.ca

I have been asked to prepare a strategy to deploy PKI (Entrust Entelligence/Express Anthentication tool and Secure Email) for 40,000 + employees.  I would like to see in your document the possibility to create a Help Desk or a bank of information or tutorials or supports.  Anything to help me getting started on the right foot.  Not an easy task when you cannot find anything to helpt you started or when you find something it is very limited in size or not applicable.
Please keep my identity confidential or delete my comment.