pki-education message

Subject: Education SC Update

Title: Education SC Update

Hello Everyone,

Steve Hanna, Kefeng and myself attended the scheduled conference call last Thursday, we discussed progress and timelines.  I've received updates from Stephen Wilson but I haven't heard from anyone else, do you have any update?

I will be modifying the implementation plan as well as the conference call schedule.  Also, I will be away until July 5th, Kefeng is very kind to be the interim chair during my absence.

With everyone's busy schedule, we figure members might require more time to conduct research.  The next conference call will be held on June 10, 2004 - 2pm - 3pm EST, reminder will be sent by Kefeng closer to the date.  If you have any updates, please forward them to myself or Kefeng.

Thanks for all your assistance,

talk to you soon.

june

June Leung