pki-education message

Subject: Re: [pki-education] Reminder: Conference call tomorrow - July 22/04at 2pm EST

June et al,

A family emergency has come up so I will be unable to attend today.
I have re-pinged my contacts at IBM and CMU, but have gotten
no response.  I will give them another week and re-ping them,
but if anyone has any additional contacts it would be appreciated.
The contacts I have now are:

IBM: Krishna Yellepeddy <kyellepe@us.ibm.com>
CMU: Russell J. Yount <rjy@cmu.edu>

-jhf-