pki-education message

Subject: Summary of today's conference (Aug 26/04)

Attendee: June Leung, Stephen Wilson, Kefeng Chen and Steve Hanna

Action Items:
1) ROI material
Stephen Wilson will evaluate the ROI comment provided by TC members to see if it meet our needs.
I will forward him those comments.

2) PKI resource page
We discussed the layout of this site, the way information is organized.
Stephen will provide us with a proposal to re-organize the site by Sept 7/04 and we will discuss it further
in our Sept 9/04 conference call.

3) PKI TC page
June will contact Oasis web master and find out the best way to post the Education SC ongoing efforts.
We also want to add a link to point to the PKI Forum resources.

4) Conference Calls
We will continue to have conference call every other Thursday.
However, the time has changed from 2pm EST to 3pm EST.
I will modify the Education SC calendar.

Thank you very much for your participation.

thanks june

June Leung
Manager, PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.