pki-education message

Subject: Re: [pki-education] Summary of yesterday's conference (Oct 7/04)

Thanks, June. I think that I also promised to
write up a scope for the ROI document and Stephen
Wilson was going to give us a quote for that.

And I think you were specifically going to
find out whether it would be awkward for
Stephen to be a consulant and a TC member.
Maybe it would be better for him to just
be a consultant and we could get him added
to the PKI TC list.

Thanks,

Steve