pki-education message

Subject: Conference call on Thursday Dec 9 at 3pm EST

Hello Everyone,

We haven't had a conference call for a while.  I would like to set one up for this Thursday
Dec 9/04 at 3pm EST.  Maybe Stephen can provide us with a progress update and let us know
if you require any assistance.

Agenda:

Roll call
Provide progress update (Stephen Wilson)
Discuss template for white paper

Conference call info:
1800-211-9360 or 416-847-4608
code: 519452