pki-education message

Subject: Meeting?

Hello Everyone,
As I've mentioned in my report in the PKI TC meeting, I would like to
start up the group again and discuss our future plans.  Specifically the
method to modify the web pages and come up with a policy for posting
documents for non-Oasis work efforts.  I also want to know if there are
other projects that we are interested in doing for next year.
We used to meet on 2nd Thursday of the month at 3pm EST.  Is that still
a convenient time?
I don't think we have to meet as frequently as before until we have some
solid work plans.
Please let me know if Sept 8/05 at 3pm EST is a good time for you.
If not, please propose new time.
Thanks,
June

June Leung, CISSP