pki-education message

Subject: Notes for Sept 8/05 Meeting

Hi Everyone,
Here's the note from our Sept 8/05 meeting.
I've also attached the policy for links posting.
Feel free to make changes.
Thanks,
June

********
Sept 8/05 Education SC meeting
3pm EST

Present:
Steve Hanna
Stephen Wilson
Arshad Noor
Kefeng Chen
June Leung

(1) Resource page:
We decided that the resource page will be reviewed every quarterly.

June will review the
White Papers & Electronic Signature Laws and Regulations sections

Steve will review the
PKI Technical Standards and Other Information sections

Kefeng will review the Certification Authority Assurance Programs
section

Stephen Wilson will review the
PKI Policy Bodies and other Authentication Frameworks sections

Each person will forward June the changes/updated links and June will
forward them to the Oasis web master.  When we fill the admin position,
he/she can co-ordinate the changes with Oasis webmaster.

The next review is due on Oct 13/05.

(2) June will find out from Oasis WebMaster the visitor count to the PKI
Resource Page

(3) Individuals who would like to post a link to the PKI resource page
can submit the link to the Education SC.  The Education SC will evaluate
the link and decide if the content is appropriate for posting.  In the
event that the Education SC is unable to make the decision, it will
provide a recommendation to the Steering Committee.  June will write up
a policy. (see attached)

(4) Future projects
We are unable to decide what other projects we would like to do for
2006.  Stephen will obtain the business case book from the Asia PKI
Forum.  We will evaluate it and see if there is a common trend that we
would like to address.

(5) Next meeting is scheduled for Oct 13/05 from 3-4pm EST

June Leung, CISSP
PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.
1700 - 130 King Street West
Toronto ON
M5X 1E5
T. 416.350.2516
F. 416.362.6668

Policy for links submission to the Oasis PKI Resource Page.doc