pki-education message

Subject: re:[pki-education] Reminder: Education SC conference call - Oct 19 at 3pm EST

Hey June.

Attached is my review of the Policy Bodies and Frameworks pages.  I ad
some internet connectivity problems last night and I admit I couldn't get
through all the links; there are about a dozen at the bottom of the page
(from Identrus onwards) which I have not been able to check as yet.

The document attached identifies broken links with fixes where I could
find them, adds a few new things I found, and also suggests some new
materials for elsewhere on the Resources site.

Talk soon!

Stephen.

Stephen Wilson
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
www.lockstep.com.au
ABN 59 593 754 482

11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
Australia

P +61 (0)414 488 851

About Lockstep
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.

--
<Put email footer here>

PKI Resources Page Review - Policy Bodies SGW 051018.doc