pki-guidelines message

Subject: Setting a Regular Meeting Date for App Guidelines SC

Let's try this again, now that the membership
of the Application Guidelines Subcommittee
has settled down.

We need to set a regular meeting date and time
for the Application Guidelines Subcommittee.
I suggest we meet every two weeks by phone.

My calendar has changed a bit in the last month.
Here are some times that work for me:

Mondays, 2-5 PM EDT
Tuesdays, 2-5 PM EDT
Thursdays, 1-3 PM EDT
Fridays, 1-5 PM EDT

Please respond with your preferences.

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:58:20 -0400
From: Steve Hanna <Steve.Hanna@Sun.COM>
To: PKI TC Application Guidelines SC <pki-guidelines@lists.oasis-open.org>

We need to set a regular meeting date for the
PKI TC Application Guidelines Subcommittee.
We have a lot of work to do so I suggest that
we meet every two weeks by phone. Of course,
we can do a lot of our work by email, but having
regular phone meetings will keep us moving quickly.

What day and time should we choose for our
phone meetings? I'm pretty flexible. Here
are a few times that work for me:

Mondays @ 1 PM EDT
Wednesdays @ 1 PM EDT
Fridays @ 1 PM EDT

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. Please review our Application Guidelines
Implementation Plan, which is available from the
Documents section of our SC web site. At our first
SC meeting, we'll discuss this document and make
any changes needed.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature