pki-guidelines message

Subject: Meeting next week?

Steve/David,

Since its just the 3 of us on this TC for now (at least
those are the only visible names I see), can we talk for
20-30 minutes sometime next week to discuss the
Transaction-PKI effort?  I've been doing some research
on what exists out there and have found a lot of existing
information.  I want to bounce it off of the two of you
and generate some ideas on the scope of this effort. Let
me know what works for the two of you.  If e-mail is
preferable, let me know and I'll just formulate my ideas
in e-mail and we can discuss it there.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.