pki-guidelines message

Subject: Re: [pki-guidelines] Transaction PKI -The Browser Plugin"Silver Bullet"

Would you care to elaborate why this does not work
technically, Anders?  I think I know where the gaps
are, but I am interested in understanding what you
perceive as being unworkable.  Please focus your
answers on the technology only without discussing
political or organizational issues.  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.