pki-guidelines message

Subject: agsc-tpki-requirements.txt - Missing Use Cases

In other PKI-related groups which I participate in, like TrustedComputingGroup and ProjectLiberty, the concept of use cases is widely used.

The advantages with use cases are:
- They help to put everybody on the same map
- They are essential for verifying the functionality of a design

I think it would be wrong progressing TPKI without adding a number of use cases.  In particular, the encryption requirement needs a use case.

BTW, I have submitted a document which I consider as a kind of use-case.  However, no feedback has been received.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-guidelines/download.php/16084/web-pki-b2b.ppt

Anders Rundgren