pki-guidelines message

Subject: Re: [pki-guidelines] Potential dates/times for AGSC meeting

Aaauugh!  I knew the tabs would get messed up!

The roster is as follows:

1 VM in US-EST, 1 VM in US-PST (makes for 2 VM's)
1 M in the EU and 1 M in US-PST (makes for 2 M's)
1 O in the EU, US-EST and US-PST each (makes for 3 O's)

adding up to a total of 7 members + observers.

Sorry about that.

Arshad