pki-guidelines message

Subject: Re: [pki-guidelines] Potential dates/times for AGSC meeting

I am tentatively scheduling our conference call for February 9th
at 9:00am PST.  Details are as follows:

Date: 		(February 9, 2006
Start time:	0900 PST, 1200 EST, 1700 GMT
End time:	1000 PST, 1300 EST, 1800 GMT
Call in #:	650-990-0200
PIN:		370529

Agenda:		TPKI goals
		Schedule
		Potential technology
		Administrative stuff

If anyone wants to add to this agenda, please let me know.  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.