pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Let's get started!

Hi all,

It’s time to get started on this implementation committee!  We have very few members, but we have what we have—and I know everyone is enthusiastic about making this successful!  So let’s begin by setting a time for our first concall.

Just as a reminder, here’s our charter:

The PKI Lower Costs Subcommittee was established by the OASIS Public Key Infrastructure Technical Committee by action recorded in its minutes available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/pki-tc/200402/msg00010.html. The charter of the TC may be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/charter.php.

As another reminder, here’s the implementation plan that was voted on by the TC--

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-lowercosts/download.php/6144/Lower%20Costs%20Implementation%20Plan%201.0.doc

In order to short circuit the exercise, I would like to suggest we have our first call on Friday, April 30 at 1:00pm EST.  If this time doesn’t work for you, please email the list and propose two other times that work better for you.

Also, we need to set an agenda.  I will try to get one out by Wednesday afternoon, but please email any suggestions you might have.  Obviously, we will focus on reviewing the implementation plan with an eye to updating.

Cheers!

smime.p7s