pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Friday Meeting

David,

Could you please add an item to the agenda
to discuss Sead Muftic's offer and decide
on a course of action? If you could put
this early on the agenda that would be
great since I may not be able to attend
the entire meeting.

Also, the SC should consider if there are
ways in which PKI MS funds could accelerate
or improve our work. This discussion perhaps
should follow all the other topics on the
agenda so we have a complete update on all
project status. If necessary, this discussion
could be pushed back to the next SC meeting.
Funding requests are due for the July 21
PKI TC meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

Skyberg, David wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here’s the dial-in info for the meeting this Friday.
>
> 781-515-2301
>
> The meeting will start at 9:00am(PDT) and end at 10:00am(PDT)
>

> Agenda for the meeting
>
> -------------------------
>
> -         PKI Cost Model
>
> o        Review status
>
> o        Determine next steps
>
> o        Estimate completion date
>
> -         PKI Cost Survey
>
> o        Review status of plan
>
> o        Determine next steps
>

> -         Implementation Plan
>
> o        Can we begin to add dates to the plan?
>

> Please address comments on the agenda to the group and I will update
> before the meeting.
>

> Cheers!

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature