pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: [pki-lowercosts] I'll miss the Lower Costs SC today

This is what happens when you try to work while on vacation!  I took two
weeks of vacation in July, the first and third weeks, and I was on my last
day on Friday.  I had set the bridge up a while back and didn't check on it
before the call.  I also was not in a position to remedy the situation as I
was on my way to the airport to deliver my parents at the American Airlines
terminal.

Oh well, one more point for the "can't get much done in the summer" syndrome
that the whole TC seems to be experiencing.

I think our best bet right now is to move forward with an email thread to
discuss the cost model.  I think Steve's email regarding the EEMA cost model
is a good place to focus.  I haven't seen any comments on Steve's email, so
I would suggest we all take a moment and re-read it, and maybe review the
EEMA material again with respect to Steve's comments and then continue the
thread.

Oh, and I'm done with vacation until the holidays!

Cheers,
=david

smime.p7s