pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Concall Friday

The number for the concall this Friday @ 12:00am (EDT) is 781-515-2301.

I think the best agenda item this week is to spend some time setting realistic expectations vis a vis what we can actually accomplish this summer.   So please be prepared to share your summer schedule, etc., and availability for this SC.

To add agenda items, please email the group.

Cheers,

=david

smime.p7s