pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Action items

Skyberg, David wrote:
 > Here’s the first cut at the action items for the
 > contractor. Feel free to comment prolifically.

Prolific? Who, me?

The list looks good, but one item was truncated:

 > -        Survey Phase 2
 >
 > The contractor will conduct the survey with the

Also, the final survey analysis should be suitable
for sharing not only with the PKI TC but also
with the public. At least, that's my view. The
analysis of results from last summer's PKI Obstacles
have been shared widely and found quite useful.

Of course, the analysis must not include any
identifying information. Maybe that should be
mentioned. The raw survey data including
identifying information should be archived
but not available to more than one or two
people.

Thanks for putting this together,

Steve