pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Tomorrow's conference call

I apologize for not being on the call too - but given my travel
schedule these days, I'm on my way to an airport every Friday
during the time of the conference call.

While I don't want the entire WG inconvenienced because of me,
is there any possibility that the WG could convene at some
alternate times earlier during the week?  Thanks.

Arshad