pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Meeting day

Hi all,

At least two of us have stated that Friday will continue to be a problem with respect to our meeting.  I suggest we change the meeting day.  I meant to do this last week but it fell through the cracks in my desk.  It’s obviously too late to move this week’s meeting, so I would like to suggest we move this weeks meeting to next week and change the date.

Monday and Wednesday are my best day.  I will tend to have conflicts on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  How about others?

=david