pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: [pki-lowercosts] Meeting day

Mondays or Wednesdays would be fine with me.  My days are generally packed with meetings, so the best time for me is still the noon hour.  Wednesday next week could be a problem for me though.

Ross

Ross F. Smith

Technical Advisor | Conseiller Technique

Technology & Security Strategy

Strategic Infrastructure Services / Services stratégiques d’infrastructure

Information Technology Services Branch / Direction générale des services d’infotechnologie

PWGSC / TPSGC

Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5

613-946-7735 | Ross.Smith@pwgsc.gc.ca | facsimile/télécopieur 613-946-9893