pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: [pki-lowercosts] Wednesday Meeting

Well, it really wasn't scheduled yet.  Our last set of emails suggested
that everyone was comfortable with moving the meeting day from Friday to
Wednesday.  For some reason, I thought there was a TC meeting this week.
I don't know where I got that from.

Anyway, I would suggest keeping the time at the normal 12:00(EDT).

Comments?

What