pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: Low Cost TC Meeting ??

Hi Ann,
We haven't met for quite a while.  We had agreed that there wasn't much
point in meeting until the survey work advanced to the next step.

As an update to the group, Stephen did submit a proposal which is being
reviewed by Steve Hanna, Ann, and myself.  I don't know why I limited
visibility to that, but I am forwarding on to the team for all to see.
Please pass me your feedback as soon as you can.  We would like to move
this to the Steering Committee for approval at the next meeting (next
Wednesday?)

Once the team has blessed this and we have approval from the Steering
Committee, I will set up a meeting of the subcommittee to discuss
action.

=david