pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: PKI survey work

Hi Stephen,
Due to issues within my company, I have had to take a sabbatical from the
TC.  I was supposed to get someone to help run the sub committee, but that
fell through the cracks.

So, if anyone on the sub committee has some time, we could use some help
chairing this for the next three months.  I would hate to see all effort
stall in the interim, but I simply don't have the time right now to drive
this.

Anyone?

=david

-----Original Message-----
From: swilson@galexia.com.au [mailto:swilson@galexia.com.au] On Behalf Of
Stephen Wilson
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:38 PM
To: Skyberg, David
Subject: PKI survey work

David

I was wondering if any progress was made towards a new OASIS PKI survey?

I was asked by the Asia PKI Forum to consider ways that OASIS and APKIF
could collaborate.  This seems like a really good idea.

We could for instance piggy back on the upcoming APKIF meetings (Singapore
July; Taipei and Seoul later in the year; China in November) and conduct
surveys face-to-face with important regional and international delegates.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Wilson
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
ABN 59 593 754 482

11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
Australia

P +61 (0)414 488 851

About Lockstep
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.
Contact swilson@lockstep.com.au.

smime.p7s