pki-lowercosts message

Subject: RE: PKI survey work

David

I understand -- every now and then, one's employers take precedence!  Good
luck with your work, I hope it allows you to return to the TC.

I myself am not inclined to volunteer.  I don't have much history with the
group, I am a long way away in Australia, and I am only a Individual
Professional of OASIS.  But if someone does step in, rest assured I am
willing and able to work at this end with Asia PKI Forum on a new survey.
We could get an excellent result with them, and there is a series of
opportunities for the rest of this year to conduct face-to-face survey
interviews around the region.

Stay tuned for my report of the last Asia PKI Forum WG meetings.

Cheers,

Stephen.

--
<Put email footer here>