pki-ms message

Subject: Re: Willing to serve, Ross?

Steve - I would be pleased to serve on the PKI MS SC, if elected.

Thanks
Ross.
Ross Smith--------------------------

From: Steve Hanna
To: Ross Smith
CC: pki-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Thu Jan 19 23:23:41 2006
Subject: Willing to serve, Ross?

Ross,

I nominated you for election to the PKI MS SC.
Could you please respond to this email
message to indicate that you are willing
to serve if elected? Please reply to all
so that pki-ms@lists.oasis-open.org is cc'd.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna

P.S. Sorry I'm sending this from my home
email address not my work one. I seem to
be having problems with my VPN tonight.
But I think this should all work.