pki-ms message

Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Thanks and Goodbye

Congratulations Steve

We always knew you were a man of distinction and as well as a
distinguished engineer so the promotion is well deserved.

You have done so much to guide this group over the past few years and
you will be greatly missed.

Best regards

Jean Pawluk

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:shanna@juniper.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:43 AM
To: PKI TC; pki-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pki-tc] Thanks and Goodbye

Folks,

I'm sorry to say that I must resign from the PKI TC and PKI MS SC. New
responsibilities at work have forced me to scale back my activities. In
particular, I have been promoted to Distinguished Engineer and asked to
resume my IETF activities, starting with co-chairing an IETF BOF.

I have enjoyed our work together greatly and wish you well in future PKI
work. I am delighted to see the resurgence in interest in PKI. I look
forward to hearing of your successes and encourage you to recruit more
PKI Member Section members to spread your efforts more widely.

Keep up the good work and take care,

Steve Hanna