pki-ms message

Subject: Fw: InfoSecurity 2006 New York

Hello,
Please contact me if you would be interested in making a presentation focused on the PKI work at OASIS. Here was a PKI presentation in Europe http://www.infosec.co.uk/page.cfm/action=Seminars/SeminarID=37 by a OASIS member company but not focused on OASIS work, but I suspect they would be very interested. I would be happy to make the submission on behalf of OASIS. I would like to also consider organizing a wedinar of the presentation prior to the event but I will need assistance collecting possible invitees to the webcast. Please contact me if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Regards,
Dee
Member Support

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: InfoSecurity 2006 New York

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your interest in the conference program at Infosecurity New York.  I have attached a call for papers if you are interested in speaking opportunities.  The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2006.  We will be featuring tracks similar to those in 2005.  Please use the link below to check out the 2005 conference website for more information on the session content.

http://www.infosecurityevent.com/App/homepage.cfm?appname=100004&moduleid=331&campaignid=20842&iUserCampaignID=22130022

Please let me know if you have anything else in mind!

Best regards,

Jocelyn Haley

Conference Manager

Infosecurity New York / Canada