pki-ms message

Subject: Lower Costs Survey - Phase II SOW

Title: Lower Costs Survey - Phase II SOW

I am attaching an SOW from Stephen Wilison for follow-on work on the Lower Costs Survey.  The amount of the SOW is $24K excluding travel costs which (I believe) is within the budget that we have tentatively established.  I would welcome comments and would like to purpose that we review/vote on this at the next PKI MS meeting in early June.

<<Lockstep OASIS PKI Survey Stage 2 SOW 060512.doc>>

P.S.  Stephen told me that he has already received two completed surveys!  Many thanks to Dee for getting the announcement on the OASIS mailing list and website references.

Ann Terwilliger | Director of Security Projects - PKI|
Technology Management | Visa International | 650.432.3661

NOTICE
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email message or by telephone to the Visa switchboard at 1(650) 432-3200.  Thank you.

Lockstep OASIS PKI Survey Stage 2 SOW 060512.doc