pki-publicity message

Subject: Re: PKI Meeting at RSA Conference

Dee,

Can I go ahead and start publicity for this event,
using Moscone Meeting Room 120 as the room number?
I'll put an announcement on the PKI TC web site and
send email to our supporters and interested parties.

Thanks,

Steve

The remainder of this message was deleted by the OASIS TC Administrator because it forwarded a private message that was not meant to go to this email list.