pki-publicity message

Subject: Re: [pki-publicity] PKI Publicity Concall

Steve

Thank you for organising this. Speak to you all on Tuesday.

Paola Bassanese
Assistant Director, Trust Programme
Office of the e-Envoy
3rd Floor
Stockley House
130 Wilton Road
London Sw1V1LQ

t: 020 7276 3475
e: paola.bassanese@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
m: 07795092568

Steve Hanna <Steve.Hanna@Sun.COM>

04/02/2004 19:43

Paola.Bassanese@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk
cc
June Leung <June.Leung@FundServ.com>, PKI TC Publicity Subcommittee <pki-publicity@lists.oasis-open.org>, Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Subject
[pki-publicity] PKI Publicity Concall

We seem to have agreed on next Tuesday, February 10,
11:00 AM Eastern U.S. Time for the first meeting of
the PKI TC Publicity SC. Carol Geyer and Dee Schur
of OASIS will join us to coordinate publicity for
the PKI Action Plan rollout.

Since we'll only have five participants, I'd like
to avoid the cost of a conference call bridge.
Please call me at +1.781.442.0166 and I will
conference us all together using my desk phone.

There's no need to wait until this concall before
proceeding with our work. We have agreed that Paola
will focus on press, June will focus on the reception,
and I will focus on getting supporters. I think we
can each move forward as long as we start by consulting
with Carol and Dee and make sure we keep them totally
in the loop at all times.

Thanks,

Steve