pki-publicity message

Subject: Menu Selection

Title: Menu Selection

Hi,
We have picked the following choices for our reception.
Let's discuss it in our conference call this morning.
thanks june

****

Menu choices:
Supreme Canapés (Chef's selection of Elegant hors d'Oeuvres) $215
Assorted Crostini (Variety of Savory Tastes atop Sliced Baguettes) $210
Tandori Chicken Kabobs $190
Satay Beef Skewers $185
South of the Border Quesadillas $115
Half fruit plate $240