pki-publicity message

Subject: REMINDER: Publicity SC Meeting TODAY at 11 AM EST

The first meeting of the PKI TC Publicity SC will
be today (Tuesday, February 10) at 11:00 AM Eastern
U.S. Time. I apologize for the short notice on the
reminder, but I hope everyone had this in their
calendars from last week's email.

Carol Geyer and Dee Schur of OASIS will join us
to coordinate publicity for the PKI Action Plan
rollout. I know a lot of progress has been made
already and we still have a lot to do!

Since we'll only have five participants, I'd like
to avoid the cost of a conference call bridge.
Please call me at +1.781.442.0166 and I will
conference us all together using my desk phone.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature