pki-publicity message

Subject: Updated PKI TC web page

It turns out I can update the PKI TC web page
without needing to ask Sharon Burbine for her
help. I did that. It now says:

----------

PKI Action Plan to be rolled out at RSA Conference

The OASIS Public Key Infrastructure Technical Committee
will officially announce its PKI Action Plan at the
RSA Conference, February 23-27 in San Francisco. The
PKI Action Plan addresses the primary obstacles to
PKI deployment and usage. To review the latest version,
see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf
If you like what you see, contact pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
to be listed as a supporter or help implement the plan.

The PKI Technical Committee invites supporters and anyone
interested in learning more about the PKI Action Plan to
a celebratory reception at the RSA Conference: Wednesday,
February 25, 2004, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM in Moscone North
Meeting Room 120.

Now I'm going to ask Sharon Burbine to update
the PKI MS web site to add a few news items
about this and add the PKI Action Plan to the
list of PKI Resources.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature